Tips for you to style your home for photo listings and property viewings
- Give the walls a quick layer of paint-- this will certainly make your residential property look clean and also fresh, ready for new residents.
- Show off your assets! If you have gorgeous, rustic floorboards or marble, don't cover them with rugs! Also, if you have a stunning fire place, maintain accessories and photo frameworks to a minimum to let your apartment or house promote itself.
- You are selling a lifestyle - so show it! Many people move to Spain looking for the sun, so offering an attractive garden or terrace for potential buyers to enjoy the hot weather makes certain to enhance your property.
- Prepare the garden or terrace. Make certain any plants are watered. If you don't have plants, it's a good suggestion to obtain some!
- Make sure any garden furnishings is clean and comfortable-looking, and you can also embellish your garden with lights or strings of lights to develop a romantic outside space.
- For marketing photos, staging the garden, terrace or dining location is a wonderful way to offer your apartment or villa as part of the aspirational lifestyle buyers can think of for themselves.
- Remove any kind of mess! There's a distinction in between revealing a property that is well-loved and also well-lived in, and leaving your breakfast bowls out! Minimalism is a plus, so it's also a good suggestion to limit the photos and personal items on show and also thin out bookshelfs and other things. A clear top shelf will certainly give the appearance of higher ceilings.
- Keep your apartment or villa fresh by putting fragranced diffusers as well as candle lights in bathrooms as well as bedrooms. Light, spring scents will certainly embody the carefree, summery lifestyle that the buyers desire. For the marketing images, get rid of any cleaning items and only leave high-end, aesthetically pleasing cosmetics on show.
- Fresh flowers are a wonderful touch yet they can be rather difficult to maintain in a property you're not living in. Instead, invest in some high quality fake flowers in neutral colours such as lilies or orchards to make your home look the part without needing to worry about the clean-up!
- Avoid bold colours, heavy patterns and also fabrics. You want your prospective buyers to be able to imagine themselves living in your property, so try and present it as a blank canvas onto which they can use their very own style as well as tastes once you have secured the sale. Keep decor simple and consider removing any dark furniture. Neutral-coloured throws and also cushions are a simple method to freshen up the living space.
- Mirrors are really fantastic for producing the impression of space and light. Try hanging a mirror as opposed to an image or artwork to brighten up any type of dark areas in any rooms.
- To avoid white kitchens looking bland and boring, include pots of man-made natural herbs and shop pasta and lentils in glass jars out on clean surface areas. These look great in pictures.
You are welcome to contact us with questions about home styling.